When Should I Service My Lexus?
You should bring your Lexus in for service every 7,500 miles or at least once a year, whichever comes first. Please note, however, that service due dates may vary by model. We recommend reviewing your owner’s manual for more information on the recommended service schedule for your specific Lexus vehicle.
If you’ve lost track of when you last serviced your vehicle, we suggest scheduling a service appointment right away. There’s no harm in servicing your vehicle early or more frequently, but putting off service could lead to unnecessary damage and costly repairs. To help make life easier, though, newer Lexus models should have a notification on the dashboard when it is time for routine maintenance. When you service your vehicle at our Lexus Service Center, we track when you came in and what services were completed. Keeping track of your service history helps our technicians better understand your vehicles’ health and allows us to send reminders to you if you are past due.
Lexus Maintenance Schedule
Below we’ve highlighted some general items that might be included in your regular Lexus maintenance schedule.
- Change engine oil
- Replace engine oil filter
- Replace engine air filter
- Replace cabin air pollen filter
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace brake fluid
- Inspect tire condition and tire pressure
- Inspect brake pad, disc, and hose
- Inspect steering gear and axle
- Inspection radiator and air inlet
- Inspect the body and sunroof drain cleaning
- Inspect coolant and coolant hose
- Inspect windshield wiper and washer
- Inspect headlights, horn, and other electrical systems
- Inspect battery condition
Schedule Lexus Service at Lexus of Palm Beach
Regularly servicing your Lexus is one of the most important things you can do for your vehicle’s health. Regardless of your vehicle’s mileage, our service technicians at Lexus of Palm Beach will get you taken care of and back on the road in no time. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a service appointment, give us a call to speak with one of our service advisors.