2022 Lexus GX Towing Capacity
Delray Beach drivers looking for a luxury SUV that also has plenty of might for the toughest jobs will appreciate the new 2022 Lexus GX towing capacity. So, how much can a Lexus GX tow exactly? Equipped with the proper accessories and features, the Lexus GX towing capacity reaches 6,500 pounds, so you can haul all the equipment you need for your next camping trip. Learn more about the 2022 Lexus GX towing capacity, then shop for your very own at Lexus of Palm Beach today!
2022 Lexus GX Towing Capacity by Trim Level
While the Lexus GX towing capacity is consistent across the entire lineup of luxury SUV configurations, it can be supported by a range of distinct features depending on which trim level suits you best. See below:
- Lexus GX 460 towing capacity — 6,500 pounds
- This trim level includes a suite of standard safety features like forward collision warning that enhances your towing safety. Front and rear parking sensors are available at an additional charge.
- Lexus GX 460 Premium towing capacity — 6,500 pounds
- Navigation and Intuitive Parking Assist come standard on this trim level, along with luxury touches like heated and ventilated seats.
- Lexus GX 460 Luxury towing capacity — 6,500 pounds
- This Lexus GX can be further enhanced with the Sport Design and Off-Road packages for drivers who take their outdoor adventures seriously.
- Lexus GX 460 Black Line Special Edition towing capacity – 6,500 pounds
- The Black Line Special Edition GX 460 comes with exclusive exterior designs like a grille surround with dark chrome finish as well as Open-Pore Ash Wood trim on the inside
Lexus GX Towing Features and Specs
So what contributes to the impressive Lexus GX towing capacity? Under the hood, you’ll have a striking 4.6L V8 engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission that generates up to 301 hp and 329 lb-ft of torque. You’ll also have more control with full-time four-wheel drive, and can stay protected with the following safety and towing features:
- Downhill Assist Control
- Trailer Sway Control
- Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive With Active Traction Control
- Lexus Safety System+
Test the 2022 Lexus GX Towing Power at Lexus of Palm Beach
As you can see, the 2022 Lexus GX towing capacity helps you take on work and play with ease in this luxury SUV around Palm Beach Gardens. Lease or finance a new Lexus GX for sale from Lexus of Palm Beach as well as take a look at our new vehicle specials to save even more on your next luxury ride. You can also apply for financing or sell your current vehicle to our dealership. Contact us today for more information and to set up an appointment at our West Palm Beach dealership!
New Lexus GX for Sale in West Palm Beach
Explore Our Models
Sporty, sophisticated, and striking are all highlights of the 2022 Lexus NX exterior design. There’s plenty to love, and you’re sure to turn heads around Delray Beach when you pull up in a new Lexus NX. However, that’s just the beginning of highlights when it comes to this new Lexus SUV. Climb inside the cabin,…
The Lexus NX is already a popular SUV among many Delray Beach drivers. It features a stunning exterior and interior design that perfectly balances the fine line between sporty and sophisticated. Fortunately, we’re happy to report that the 2022 Lexus NX is no different. With an elegant design that stands out from rivals, it’s easy…
When you’re searching for the right high-end SUV around Delray Beach there’s no better place to start than with the fully loaded 2022 Lexus RX 350 interior. Step inside this Lexus interior and enjoy more cutting-edge features to keep you connected and comfortable along with even more cabin space to meet your needs. Check out…