2022 Lexus NX Specs & Features
In a world where you always need to upgrade to the biggest, strongest, and fastest, it can be hard to keep up. Sometimes, though, the cutting-edge is delivered to you in a different way. Such is the case with the 2022 Lexus NX. Though this may not be the biggest, most expensive SUV in the Lexus lineup, the all-new Lexus NX still holds its own. It delivers a hugely-impressive mix of safety features, convenience features, and performance.
Notable 2022 Lexus NX Features
Some model highlights of the 2022 Lexus NX, which, as we’ve mentioned, has been completely redesigned on the inside and outside, include the following:
- A brand-new 8-speed transmission
- Standard AWD depending on the trim you choose
- A newly-available panoramic moonroof for increased light and cabin airflow
- All-new exterior design with full-width blade taillamps
- All-new interior design with digital latch push-button interior handles
- Digital key technology via your smartphone that you can share with up to 7 guest drivers
2022 Lexus NX Safety & Technology Features
Infotainment & Convenience Technology
Looking to stay connected during your Palm Beach Gardens or Westgate adventures? The Lexus NX now comes available with the Lexus Interface Virtual Assistant with natural language commands. But that’s not all. Other infotainment tech is also plentiful, and includes:
- Native navigation w/ Google POI data and offline mode mapping
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ capabilities
- Available Mark Levinson® PurePlay premium sound
- Brand-new Lexus Interface system with a first-ever available 14-inch touchscreen or standard 9.8-inch touchscreen with HMI (Human Machine Interface) technology
- Available Lexus ENFORM
- Available Thematic Ambient Illumination with 14 themes & 64 colors
The Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 equips the Lexus NX with such active driver aids as:
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Camera Detection
- Road Sign Assist
- Parking Support Brake
- Blind Spot Monitor
- PCS Warning Buzzer
- Lane Departure Alert
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Safe Exit Assist
2022 Lexus NX Performance & Efficiency
There are now four unique Lexus NX powertrains to choose from. The most efficient gets you a Lexus-estimated 36 mpg combined. The most powerful has 302 hp. But even entry-level models are impressive. Here’s what you should know.
- The entry-level Lexus NX 250 comes with a punchy 203-hp engine with 184 lb-ft of torque and a 0-60 mph time of about 8.2 seconds with FWD or 8.6 seconds with AWD.
- A newly-developed four-cylinder turbocharged engine that makes up to 275 hp and 317 lb-ft of torque, delivering you from 0-60 mph in about 6.8 seconds is standard in the Lexus NX 350. Upgrading to the NX 350h hybrid, meanwhile, yields both increased MPGs and up to 239 hp.
2022 Lexus NX 450 Plug-In Hybrid
For the best power and efficiency, there’s the top-of-line NX 450 Plug-In Hybrid. Features for this model include:
- Plug-in charging times of 4.5 Hours with the 3.3 kW onboard charger or 2.5 hours with the 6.6 kW expedited onboard charger
- An estimated 36-mile all-electric range
- 302 combined hp
Turn to Lexus of Palm Beach for More 2022 Lexus NX Info!
We’ll make sure to keep you up to date on 2022 NX info as it begins moving to our dealership. In the meantime, feel free to give our team a call with any questions you may have about the new 2022 NX. After learning about the new Lexus NX specs and features, be sure to visit our team and we’ll help you discover the 2022 Lexus NX colors and other additional highlights. We can’t wait to meet you!
New Lexus NX for Sale
Explore Our Models
2023 Lexus ES 350 Price & Specs
Opt for the 2023 Lexus ES and you’ll get to drive around Delray Beach in a vehicle that’s both comfortable and exciting to drive. But, what are the Lexus ES 350 trim levels? Technically, there are five Lexus ES 350 configurations available for you to choose from. However, opt for any of the other new Lexus…
2023 Lexus NX 350h Interior
When you climb inside the 2023 Lexus NX, you’ll immediately notice that its cabin is unlike anything else available in the segment. The new Lexus NX interior is designed to be both sporty and sophisticated while offering an incredible level of luxury and refinement. Combine that with the spacious cabin and it’s easy to see…
2023 Lexus GX Reviews
Driving around Delray Beach in a 2023 Lexus GX will have you excited about all of the features and amenities that it offers. From premium quality interior materials to generous dimensions, there’s plenty to appreciate inside the new Lexus GX. However, did you know that it also features rugged underpinnings so you can go exploring on…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Lexus NX Specs & Features